Who is this Linsey Perry anyway?
First things first, let’s get the introductions out of the way.
I’m Linsey, a wine lover and wife to Will. We spend our days laughing, loving and listening to everything from Elton to Drake.
When it comes to photography, I love capturing real emotion. That’s the long and short of it!
Weddings are bloody emotional: nerves, anticipation, excitement, love, laughter, tears… My goal is to create wedding photo galleries that bring back those wedding feels every time you look through them.
I want you to have the most blinkin’ spectacular wedding (including the build-up… seriously, enjoy every minute!), so I will work with you to create the wedding gallery of your dreams. Not try to smush you into a box.
You do you boo, and I’ll be there to capture it.
I’m based in *ahem* sunny *ahem* Macclesfield, but I travel further afield — any excuse to see a new place!
Five Fun Facts…
- I joined a bloody good acapella choir. I was not as good as them. I lasted six weeks.
- I always, always, always put the milk in before the water when I’m making coffee, but would disown my own husband if he did it with tea!
- I’m fiercely positive — my personal goal is to live a life that supports, inspires and encourages!
- I love making stuff (my childhood nickname was ‘Sellotape Queen’ — I secretly wish it still was…). I’m a graphic designer, crafter, painter, musician (of sorts!) and photographer. As long as I’m creating, I’m happy.
- I’m 31, often act 21, sometimes feel 51.
Think we’d be a good match? Give me a shout & let’s talk weddings!